Constructed with the finest materials. Comparable to the famous and sought after Vintage Sprague Vitamin Q Capacitors.
• Guitar & Bass Friendly Physical Size ( Length: 0.875 inches x Diameter: 0.40”)
• Mil-Spec Construction (Hermetically Sealed Metal Tubular Case with Sealed glass ends)
• Sturdy 20 AWG Copper Clad Steel Leads
• True Vintage Kraft Paper in Oil Construction
• Classic Vintage looking graphics
• Accurate +\- 10% Tolerance
** Internal Construction on our Emerson Classics and the Emerson Bumblebee capacitors are the exact same. The only difference is the external graphics and stated capacitance values**
• Made in the USA to our exacting specifications
• Based off an original '59 Stratocaster
• .020" Thick
• Made of Rigid Aluminum
• Fits USA Stratocaster Guitars
Custom Designed by us here at Emerson Custom in collaboration with Erick Coleman (Tech Advisor at StewMac). This aluminum plate installs underneath the pickguard, covering just the pot and switch area. Provides an excellent ground plane, shielding the pots and switch from buzz.